I saw a photo of Sleepy Hollow Farm 20 years ago and I promised myself I would travel to Vermont someday to capture this beautiful location.
In October of 2021, my wife and I drove to this beautiful state to take advantage of the fall colors. Sleepy Hollow Farm was our first stop, and I wasn't disappointed. On our last day the morning landscape was draped in fog, and I had to visit the farm one more time. The fog moved in, moved out, then appeared once again, creating a sense of mystery.
This photo appears in the third edition of the NiSi Fine Art Photography Book.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor