A day road trip through Yellowstone, even with the sun mostly overhead, can yield some lovely landscapes. This scene was revealed just after we passed over the Dunraven Pass's crest and started heading North into the valley: nice clouds, light, nice color. Shadows were just beginning to lengthen. All together, Yellowstone rarely disappoints. This road has been closed for about 2 years, and it was great to see this very special part of the park again.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor