A day road trip through Yellowstone, even with the sun mostly overhead, can yield some lovely landscapes. This scene was revealed just after we passed over the Dunraven Pass's crest and started heading North into the valley: nice clouds, light, nice color. Shadows were just beginning to lengthen. All together, Yellowstone rarely disappoints. This road has been closed for about 2 years, and it was great to see this very special part of the park again.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor