Frost and ice are getting more and more rare in our country. So when one Monday morning I woke up and saw a white world, trees covered in frost, I did not hesitate one second. I grabbed my camera and went to a nearby lake, the Purmer Ee, aiming at some nice landscape pictures. I was able to make some nice captures. But soon the sun gained strength and the ice was starting to melt, resulting in sparkling surfaces. I changed lenses and went for macro captures. This pictures is one of the results.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor