A smoky, hazy sunrise over Basswood Lake from a trip canoeing in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness (BWCA), Minnesota, USA. Our campsite was just outside the area they had closed to visitors due to the wild fires just over 12 miles away (as the crow flies) in Canada. The entire trip we were greeted with hazy, smoke filled skies due to several different wild fires burning to the North in Canada as well as the Western United States. Unfortunately, all the haze limited the night sky photos I had planned to take but it did certainly enhance the morning sunrise.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor