This image was taken in Late April 2021, just after the park roads were opened from West Yellowstone. It is my favorite time of year to visit the Yellowstone. There is usually very little traffic and sparse crowds. It was a chilly, partly cloudy day with a steady northwest wind. Perfect conditions for photographing the springs and geysers.
I loved the reflection of the clouds and of the trees on the snow-covered slopes off the surface of the spring. They added yet another layer and dimension to an already incredibly textured landscape.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor