Nine years ago, we spent two wonderful weeks in the Magdalen Islands. There are several islands in the archipelago, but each of these is unique. Local wildlife, local fauna, cultural differences, environ-ment and landscape, each island has a personality and offers different attractions. One day on Havre aux Maisons island we were driving along the road paralleling the sea-facing cliffs, and my attention was captured by the red small lighthouse permanently surveying Entry Island. II was attracted by the colours of the scene and the contrasting shapes. This archipelago offers renowned opportunities for photographers. We can reach this destination only by ferry or plane. I came back home with tons of pictures and very good memories.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor