Nine years ago, we spent two wonderful weeks in the Magdalen Islands. There are several islands in the archipelago, but each of these is unique. Local wildlife, local fauna, cultural differences, environ-ment and landscape, each island has a personality and offers different attractions. One day on Havre aux Maisons island we were driving along the road paralleling the sea-facing cliffs, and my attention was captured by the red small lighthouse permanently surveying Entry Island. II was attracted by the colours of the scene and the contrasting shapes. This archipelago offers renowned opportunities for photographers. We can reach this destination only by ferry or plane. I came back home with tons of pictures and very good memories.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor