This image was taken in Forest Quarter, the northwest region of the Austrian state of Lower Austria. Geologically it is a part of the Bohemian Massif. It was an overcast day in spring, when my wife and I were hiking along the Kamp, a river in northern Austria. When we arrived at the Hollfall, a waterfall with numerous little cascades, we took a rest in this remote area, watching the interplay of water and moss covered granite rocks. The multidirectional flow was especially appealing to me.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor