This image was taken in Forest Quarter, the northwest region of the Austrian state of Lower Austria. Geologically it is a part of the Bohemian Massif. It was an overcast day in spring, when my wife and I were hiking along the Kamp, a river in northern Austria. When we arrived at the Hollfall, a waterfall with numerous little cascades, we took a rest in this remote area, watching the interplay of water and moss covered granite rocks. The multidirectional flow was especially appealing to me.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor