While attending a winter Photo workshop in the Canadian Rockies during one of the coldest weeks that I have ever experienced, with multiple days of -40 degrees F, we still ventured out each day to capture the beauty and majesty of many stunning locations. It seems around almost every turn in the road and exciting visual scene would be showcased before us. On one such day while exploring Jasper National Park we came across these two small trees on the side of a snow covered hill. The muted sun light casted soft shadows across two folds in the snow making for a delightful simple image.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor