While attending a winter Photo workshop in the Canadian Rockies during one of the coldest weeks that I have ever experienced, with multiple days of -40 degrees F, we still ventured out each day to capture the beauty and majesty of many stunning locations. It seems around almost every turn in the road and exciting visual scene would be showcased before us. On one such day while exploring Jasper National Park we came across these two small trees on the side of a snow covered hill. The muted sun light casted soft shadows across two folds in the snow making for a delightful simple image.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor