Ataúro is a small island opposite Díli, the capital of Timor-Leste, the young nation that became independent in 2002.
It's a paradise for divers, hikers, and nature lovers in general.
We went for a weekend and woke up before sunrise just to witness the mangroves waking up in the sea. The tones were amazing, and I barely edited the photo and its pink color.
I made several photos with different settings. The long exposure ones, turning the sea smooth as silk are, by far, my favorite ones.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor