Hiking down a trail, heavily laden with the falling leaves, I glanced ahead to see this beautiful sight. The sky seemed to have doubled and the colors appeared to be neon in the scene ahead. I continued my hike, hoping that I would not be disappointed when I came to the bottom. The clouds did not change, the colors became even more vibrant and I set about trying to capture what I saw. My only problem was trying to balance the filters in one hand while configuring the tripod. It was getting colder and when I went to zip up my jacket, the filters flew out of my hand and drowned! Not a terrible loss-a trade off for witnessing such a scene!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor