Hiking down a trail, heavily laden with the falling leaves, I glanced ahead to see this beautiful sight. The sky seemed to have doubled and the colors appeared to be neon in the scene ahead. I continued my hike, hoping that I would not be disappointed when I came to the bottom. The clouds did not change, the colors became even more vibrant and I set about trying to capture what I saw. My only problem was trying to balance the filters in one hand while configuring the tripod. It was getting colder and when I went to zip up my jacket, the filters flew out of my hand and drowned! Not a terrible loss-a trade off for witnessing such a scene!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor