Early in the morning, about 5:45, the wetlands beckoned. I walked along a lovely path with a perfect setting. The fog had rolled in, the birds were just awakening and the Cypress were having their leisurely nourishment from the salty water.
I set up my tripod and waited for the fog to clear a bit. The palette was so very soft and muted, but I concentrated on the mist and texture of the scene. I especially, loved watching the birds awakening and hearing their calls.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor