They say that you have to patient to be a landscape photographer, well I must be very patient, because it took me 9 years from Idea to capture with this image! I’d had the idea to use plough lines leading to the row of poplar trees in the background, but such is the pace of agriculture nowadays I never managed to capture it before they harrowed and re-planted the field. Add in that I needed a hint of mist to separate the trees from the background and it became a very difficult image to capture, but that day finally arrived and I achieved the image I’d visualised all those years ago.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor