They say that you have to patient to be a landscape photographer, well I must be very patient, because it took me 9 years from Idea to capture with this image! I’d had the idea to use plough lines leading to the row of poplar trees in the background, but such is the pace of agriculture nowadays I never managed to capture it before they harrowed and re-planted the field. Add in that I needed a hint of mist to separate the trees from the background and it became a very difficult image to capture, but that day finally arrived and I achieved the image I’d visualised all those years ago.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor