Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This is a rather fun story. My wife and I finally had a chance to visit New England in the fall and for this trip we situated ourselves in Woodstock VT, an epicenter of some of Vermont’s hotspots
Rising early one morning I headed south to Jenne Hill Road to capture my version of one of the most photographed farms in Vermont, the Jenne Hill Farm. It is a very lovely setting and quite conducive for photographers and artists as there is a nice flat area on a knoll that overlooks the farm with convenient parking and open space. I arrived early and for the first part of the morning had the ridge to myself. However, a little while into sunrise, a fellow photographer shows up with a BIG box camera. I watch the process of him setting up and pretty soon we are chatting. Well, it turns out that this is Al, one of my photography buddies working companion. Al, who every weekend flies to someplace to photograph and who knows virtually every spot there is to photograph. I take a picture of him with his big box camera on my smart phone and send a copy to Tony who cannot believe that I am on the same ridge with Al.
So after we had shot for a while, Al tells me that he knows of a good location close by of a sugar shack and wants to know if I want to go along. Sure. We jump into our cars and I have to drive like crazy to keep up with him. Al takes me up to the top of Caper Hill Road where we have the really nice view of the Springbrook Farm Sugar house. I have since visited this spot several times. Thanks Al.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor