In October 2015, I spent a full day hiking in Mont Tremblant National Park. The autumn colors were beautiful and red predominated in the forest. I planned to make a sunset shot from the shoreline of lake Monroe. To compose the image, I used a wide-angle zoom at 18 mm (35 mm eq.) and I added a 10-stop ND filter to lengthen the exposure time. This flattened the wavelets and created cloud lines. I performed a 2 minute exposure. During the exposure I was looking at the sky and I said, “It is unbelievable, the autumn colors are in the sky”.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor