Summer storms were building at Grand Teton National Park. As I drove through the stunning landscape, the rain fell heavily on the mountain peaks, and thunder rumbled in the distance.
The wind was howling through the vast fields of Elk Ranch Flats, rustling the tall grass around me. The fresh smell of rain filled the air, and I took a deep breath, enjoying the break from the summer mosquitos. The dramatic beauty of the stormy landscape struck me. The contrast between the dark clouds and the lush green fields was breathtaking.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor