A visit to Jenny Lake Lodge in 2018 was incomplete without a visit to Jackson Lake Lodge. The magnificent view from the balcony was rapidly becoming more and more interesting and ominous!
The first snowfall on Mount Moran began to take place within minutes. The beams of light in the distance and the mixture of colors in the foreground, along with the quickly developing angry clouds, caught my immediate attention.
The cold weather was readily palpable; the imagination as to what was occurring in the distance was going wild. Ultimately, I had what I hoped to capture: a visual story of the wild weather frequently seen in the Tetons area.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor