A visit to Jenny Lake Lodge in 2018 was incomplete without a visit to Jackson Lake Lodge. The magnificent view from the balcony was rapidly becoming more and more interesting and ominous!
The first snowfall on Mount Moran began to take place within minutes. The beams of light in the distance and the mixture of colors in the foreground, along with the quickly developing angry clouds, caught my immediate attention.
The cold weather was readily palpable; the imagination as to what was occurring in the distance was going wild. Ultimately, I had what I hoped to capture: a visual story of the wild weather frequently seen in the Tetons area.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor