During a trip to Portugal right before the world shut down, I spend about a week along the coast and hiked around 80 miles. The beaches here are just sublime, and many of them are tough to reach so the crowds remain small, or nonexistent. This afternoon however, was spent at one of the busiest locations. There were dozens of people enjoying a breathtaking sunset, so it was hard to find a scene without any human interference. I managed to capture a few in this spot, using a longer lens to reach past the beach and to the bird covered rocks being hammered by the Atlantic. I won't ever forget my first trip here, it was truly special. The rock formations along the Portuguese coastline are dramatic, and often the skies add to the atmosphere...
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your pictures to over 300,000 followers
• Download all new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor