During a trip to Portugal right before the world shut down, I spend about a week along the coast and hiked around 80 miles. The beaches here are just sublime, and many of them are tough to reach so the crowds remain small, or nonexistent. This afternoon however, was spent at one of the busiest locations. There were dozens of people enjoying a breathtaking sunset, so it was hard to find a scene without any human interference. I managed to capture a few in this spot, using a longer lens to reach past the beach and to the bird covered rocks being hammered by the Atlantic. I won't ever forget my first trip here, it was truly special. The rock formations along the Portuguese coastline are dramatic, and often the skies add to the atmosphere...
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor