This lovely tree called out to me. It was cocooned with an abundance of clouds, cushioned with cotton balls. It appeared to me as if a child was playing dress up in her grandmother's closet-just trying on pieces after pieces of clothing and accessories . She looked down at her reflection and became dizzy with all of the treasures she wanted to experience all at once. The distant water lilies were her audience, the fog her escape into fantasyland. Not an easy capture though to hold the boat steady while focusing on this subject.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor