In mid-June of 2018, I was in the Dolomites with friends on a photo tour. We stayed a couple of days after the end of the tour, and, following a suggestion from the tour guide, we headed to Lago Antorno.
I was amazed by this small lake set in its mountain setting. The spring flowers in the foreground, the reflections on the water and the gorgeous mountains in the background all come together for a memorable image.
I set up my tripod and fitted my wide-angle lens. To compose and frame the image, I used a 36 mm (35mm eq) focal length. As usual, I overexposed by a full stop to have a perfect histogram (ETTR).
During that trip, I took great images; here is one published on my VIP page.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor