In mid-June of 2018, I was in the Dolomites with friends on a photo tour. We stayed a couple of days after the end of the tour, and, following a suggestion from the tour guide, we headed to Lago Antorno.
I was amazed by this small lake set in its mountain setting. The spring flowers in the foreground, the reflections on the water and the gorgeous mountains in the background all come together for a memorable image.
I set up my tripod and fitted my wide-angle lens. To compose and frame the image, I used a 36 mm (35mm eq) focal length. As usual, I overexposed by a full stop to have a perfect histogram (ETTR).
During that trip, I took great images; here is one published on my VIP page.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor