I went to Scotland to photograph my favourite bird, the Puffin, and it was my first time on the Isle of May. When we arrived at the Island, we walked around, and for the first time in my life, we saw Puffins, which amazed me since they looked like they could be from a cartoon.
I walked to one side of the Island and noticed 2 Puffins far away on a rock standing. A few more Puffins came a few minutes later, and they put on a show for me. They were jumping in the air and so on, so it was funny to capture.
In this photo, you see a Puffin jumping off, and it looks like the others are waiting in line. Behind them, you got the Ocean, and it really made for a good composition with great colours.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor