Ururi, a small town on the lush hills of lower Molise. A landscape made up of gentle hills, inflamed by the golden colour of the wheat in summer, which slowly slope down towards the Adriatic Sea.
I've seen this lonely tree in the distance, struck by the warm, grazing light of the late afternoon. I didn't have the super tele with me, so I used the 200mm and then I cropped the photo in post production.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor