Ururi, a small town on the lush hills of lower Molise. A landscape made up of gentle hills, inflamed by the golden colour of the wheat in summer, which slowly slope down towards the Adriatic Sea.
I've seen this lonely tree in the distance, struck by the warm, grazing light of the late afternoon. I didn't have the super tele with me, so I used the 200mm and then I cropped the photo in post production.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor