This is an image from a hike in Glen Etive in the Scottish Highlands in September four years ago. Autumn colors developed wonderful transitions from still lush greens to bright yellows and glowing reds. I wanted to focus on a more intimate view to show all the delicate details of the twigs and foliage. This particular scene was situated at a small tributary of River Etive, just above the creek bed. The diffuse light made it possible to show the intense autumn colors.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor