This is an image from a hike in Glen Etive in the Scottish Highlands in September four years ago. Autumn colors developed wonderful transitions from still lush greens to bright yellows and glowing reds. I wanted to focus on a more intimate view to show all the delicate details of the twigs and foliage. This particular scene was situated at a small tributary of River Etive, just above the creek bed. The diffuse light made it possible to show the intense autumn colors.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor