This picture is from Costa Rica's Papagayo Peninsula in the province of Guanacaste. It was taken at sunset time during the raining season on the month of October. The beauty of nature in this country is just amazing and it can only compare to the kindness of their people!
This capture was really a lucky shot! I had been waiting all evening under the rain and without a single ray of light, and then, for 30 seconds, the sky just opened up giving me little time to react! Clouds were moving so fast that 20 seconds later it was raining like crazy again..! I didn't even had the time to take more than two shots..! This time around patience paid off!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor