This picture is from Costa Rica's Papagayo Peninsula in the province of Guanacaste. It was taken at sunset time during the raining season on the month of October. The beauty of nature in this country is just amazing and it can only compare to the kindness of their people!
This capture was really a lucky shot! I had been waiting all evening under the rain and without a single ray of light, and then, for 30 seconds, the sky just opened up giving me little time to react! Clouds were moving so fast that 20 seconds later it was raining like crazy again..! I didn't even had the time to take more than two shots..! This time around patience paid off!Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor