While walking back from a hike on Mt. Riley with my son in the backpack carrier, I stopped and noticed the calm sunset over the Northern Lynn Canal. The different colors coming out of winter in Alaska are such a welcome sight.
Living in Haines, Alaska, and being able to view these amazing scenic landscapes daily gives you the ability to capture in all lighting year-round. I feel that April and May have been some of my favorite months to capture images. There are still snow-capped mountains, the spring colors are starting to show, and the sunsets are incredible.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor