While walking back from a hike on Mt. Riley with my son in the backpack carrier, I stopped and noticed the calm sunset over the Northern Lynn Canal. The different colors coming out of winter in Alaska are such a welcome sight.
Living in Haines, Alaska, and being able to view these amazing scenic landscapes daily gives you the ability to capture in all lighting year-round. I feel that April and May have been some of my favorite months to capture images. There are still snow-capped mountains, the spring colors are starting to show, and the sunsets are incredible.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor