The valley of Fire State Park is about an Hour North West of Las Vegas and is located located 16 miles south of Overton, Nevada. The park is a study in erosion and oxidation colors.The best time for my photo trips here is in the spring time after a rain storm or in the late fall-early winter. These times will help mediate with the high temperatures and tourists. The arch in this photo is just one of many arches in the park that I know of. The best times are early morning or late afternoon. It is just compose and shoot, Because of the difference in light it is best to bracket and combine you exposures here,Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor