I arrived before dawn in order to capture the light as it filtered through the clouds. I was not expecting to be surrounded by such a thick fog, so viscous that it was palpable. I could see the sediments that floated around and enveloped the landscape as well as myself. The light slowly appeared, peeling off the layers of fog one at a time, leaving the mist that created a mystical, phantasmagorical fantasy setting. This cited me a more clear view, inviting me to see the birds and not too distant trees and brush.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor