I arrived before dawn in order to capture the light as it filtered through the clouds. I was not expecting to be surrounded by such a thick fog, so viscous that it was palpable. I could see the sediments that floated around and enveloped the landscape as well as myself. The light slowly appeared, peeling off the layers of fog one at a time, leaving the mist that created a mystical, phantasmagorical fantasy setting. This cited me a more clear view, inviting me to see the birds and not too distant trees and brush.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor