It was a cool morning with a lot of mist and fog. I was anxious to get out and photograph the beautiful 'island' surrounded by the distant mountains. I set up my tripod and experimented with the seconds and the aperture to procure the scene that I wanted to capture. I forced myself to wait until I felt the mountains emerge while the 'island' was washed with a ghostlike appearance. It was a fascinating experience-just being surrounded by such an ethereal presence.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor