It was a cool morning with a lot of mist and fog. I was anxious to get out and photograph the beautiful 'island' surrounded by the distant mountains. I set up my tripod and experimented with the seconds and the aperture to procure the scene that I wanted to capture. I forced myself to wait until I felt the mountains emerge while the 'island' was washed with a ghostlike appearance. It was a fascinating experience-just being surrounded by such an ethereal presence.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor