We spent a week on the Olympic Peninsula and it rained almost every day. No surprise. These ferns and this light are pretty typical of rich polarized color and soft light we encountered almost every day. The rain forest is almost always a great place for photography. Pretty easy to grab a slew of nice photos right on these easy walking trails. Other than cold feet feet and a van filled with pine needles and other forest detritus the rain forest doesn't disappoint.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor