The vistas were more gorgeous with every new mile and corner of the boat. Tracy Arm Fjord beyond Holkham Bay offered cliffs with mountain goats, glaciers, and these amazing carved icebergs. Mother Nature even threw in a surprise, an Aurora one night.
I finally made the Alaska trip with my son. We love photography and scenic trips, particularly when views are full of amazing ice flows and creatures from jellyfish to whales. I do not normally like the cold, but I barely noticed it on this trip. The beauty of the mountains, the ice, and the glaciers was breathtaking.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor