The tides at Bandon Beach, Oregon are amazing in the early parts of June. A puddle of water in the wet rippled sand, early in the morning provided this unique "Island" of weeds which could be envisioned being a large Island in a lake if seen from thousands of feet above ground....except that it wasn't! This image was made on June 10, 2010. The range of images that can be made there from sunrise to sunset are amazing...from macro to extra wide angle, at sunrise to sunset! A photographers "candy store "location!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor