The tides at Bandon Beach, Oregon are amazing in the early parts of June. A puddle of water in the wet rippled sand, early in the morning provided this unique "Island" of weeds which could be envisioned being a large Island in a lake if seen from thousands of feet above ground....except that it wasn't! This image was made on June 10, 2010. The range of images that can be made there from sunrise to sunset are amazing...from macro to extra wide angle, at sunrise to sunset! A photographers "candy store "location!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor