In August of 2014, I was fishing for walleye in the Cabonga reservoir. At noon, I landed on the shore of a small island located on Bark Lake for my lunch. During preparation, the little block of clouds and their reflection on the lake caught my attention. The calmness of the lake and the perfect reflection epitomized the impact of the open space. As I didn’t carry my tripod on fishing trips, I took the image with my camera handheld and I exposed to the right (ETTR) to capture the beauty of the place.
For such a trip, I always carry a long focal lens in addition to my wide-angle. You may encounter wildlife such as bear, moose, deer and bald eagles.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor