Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
In August of 2014, I was fishing for walleye in the Cabonga reservoir. At noon, I landed on the shore of a small island located on Bark Lake for my lunch. During preparation, the little block of clouds and their reflection on the lake caught my attention. The calmness of the lake and the perfect reflection epitomized the impact of the open space. As I didn’t carry my tripod on fishing trips, I took the image with my camera handheld and I exposed to the right (ETTR) to capture the beauty of the place.
For such a trip, I always carry a long focal lens in addition to my wide-angle. You may encounter wildlife such as bear, moose, deer and bald eagles.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor