It wasn't the best morning for photography. It drizzled most of the previous night, so night shoot was basically cancelled and sunrise was fully overcast. We didn't catch any fish that morning either, even though it's quite a decent location for pollock and mackrel. So I tried to capture the mood of a summer muggy, cloudy day on the Welsh coast. It is one of the most photographed lighthouses in the UK, but I think I managed to get it in a bit more unusual setting.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor