Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
It wasn't the best morning for photography. It drizzled most of the previous night, so night shoot was basically cancelled and sunrise was fully overcast. We didn't catch any fish that morning either, even though it's quite a decent location for pollock and mackrel. So I tried to capture the mood of a summer muggy, cloudy day on the Welsh coast. It is one of the most photographed lighthouses in the UK, but I think I managed to get it in a bit more unusual setting.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor