Rocks and water at the Waterlandse Dijk near Uitdam, Waterland, The Netherlands. But it could be anywhere in the world. Water is universal by nature. It is the source of life. I love to spend hours watching it, listening to its soothing sound. This part of the Netherlands contains many water features, from small streams to large basins such as the Markermeer. This picture was taken at the base of the dike surrounding the Markermeer in the village of Uitdam. This section of the Waterlandse Dijk (the dike) is currently being reinforced so that Waterland will be safe for the next decades.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor