A wonderful experience to view this image in the heat of the summer! I was frozen while setting up my tripod and sank into very deep snow while trying to balance myself and my equipment. It was a challenging experience to be able to capture the proper palette, given the whiteout all around me. I was struck by the beauty of this red barn and hay roll with barren surroundings. I wondered what was in the barn and how it could be maintained in such frigidness loneliness.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor