During a couple days of time at this gorgeous spot along the Oregon coast, the weather didn't cooperate much. This is typical for the North Bend area, which sees about as much fog and overcast skies as anywhere. However, during one perfect evening the skies cleared up just enough to provide some brilliant color and a perfect opportunity for some long exposures. After climbing the treacherous wet rocks out as far as possible (the area in the distance at the left of this image), I made my way back after the sun disappeared beneath the horizon. When I made it back to the sandy beach on my way to the car, this reflection of the sky was just too good to pass up and I set up for a few more shots, this one being my favorite from the evening.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor