TAKE PART • WIN $100
During a couple days of time at this gorgeous spot along the Oregon coast, the weather didn't cooperate much. This is typical for the North Bend area, which sees about as much fog and overcast skies as anywhere. However, during one perfect evening the skies cleared up just enough to provide some brilliant color and a perfect opportunity for some long exposures. After climbing the treacherous wet rocks out as far as possible (the area in the distance at the left of this image), I made my way back after the sun disappeared beneath the horizon. When I made it back to the sandy beach on my way to the car, this reflection of the sky was just too good to pass up and I set up for a few more shots, this one being my favorite from the evening.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor