Visiting the Grand Tetons always brings unexpected surprises. A windy day with scattered clouds and a surprise sudden rain and snow on the Tetons also, provided a setting for a majestic sunset. As the sun set, the last rays of light provided a beautiful dark cloud with a glowing undersurface to cap, not only The Grand Tetons, but a joyful photographic moment. Moral of the story is: always try to stay beyond the time of sunset. Surprises may come!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor