I went to Scotland with friends for a photo excursion. One morning, on the Isle of Skye, I opened the door to this spectacular sight. I was blown away by the colours, the fog and the mountains’ patterns and lines. I used a 284 mm focal length (35 mm equiv.) to eternalize this magical moment. What a scene to start a day! For me, Isle of Skye is a photographer’s paradise. One week in paradise is too short. I will have to go back.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor