This was taken while on a snow blinding hike. Each step that I took, I feared would lead me into oblivion. The wind and drifts were almost impassible.
I set up my tripod, which quickly disappeared into the snow. It was very difficult to focus with the rapidly falling snow, but I was able to hone in on this beautiful barn.
It was such a 'lonely' structure, just surrounded a bit with a few trees and fencing. Yet, it was definitely a beacon for me to know that I was not alone.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor