This was taken while on a snow blinding hike. Each step that I took, I feared would lead me into oblivion. The wind and drifts were almost impassible.
I set up my tripod, which quickly disappeared into the snow. It was very difficult to focus with the rapidly falling snow, but I was able to hone in on this beautiful barn.
It was such a 'lonely' structure, just surrounded a bit with a few trees and fencing. Yet, it was definitely a beacon for me to know that I was not alone.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor