The Jokulsarlon Lagoon is behind the famous Diamond Beach in Iceland. We were there last week on a gray and rainy day. We scouted the place and in the end, I thought it could be a good day for some intimate landscape.
I took a few images when this iceberg caught my attention. I saw a human head in it and I love the diverse tonality of blue. The black layer of ice helped to create a separation from the other layers.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor