The Jokulsarlon Lagoon is behind the famous Diamond Beach in Iceland. We were there last week on a gray and rainy day. We scouted the place and in the end, I thought it could be a good day for some intimate landscape.
I took a few images when this iceberg caught my attention. I saw a human head in it and I love the diverse tonality of blue. The black layer of ice helped to create a separation from the other layers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor