The first year I lived in Michigan, we drove up to Mackinaw City, MI, USA. That evening I went to the lake shore that offers a nice view of the Mackinac Bridge which connects the lower and upper peninsulas of Michigan, USA. The bridge is just under five miles , (eight kilometers) long. On this particular evening as the sun was setting, a dense fog rolled in and shrouded the bridge. I quickly set my Gitzo tripod and camera, and decided to use my telephoto lens and a three-stop ND filter, along with a circular polarizing filter. I wanted to smooth out the waters. I didn't get a dramatic sunset, but I was pleased to have some nice soft pastel colors in the fading sky.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor