This is a pretty well-known location near the town of Silverton, Colorado. I was hoping to get a good shot of the fall colors here this year. So, when I arrived early in the area, I checked it out a few days in a row to see how the fall colors were progressing.
It was also looking like it would make a good stop for our fall colors workshops. So, we stopped there on day one and the colors were good, but the conditions were just ok.
On day three, after shooting snow-covered mountains on the way over Red Mountain Pass, we finally made it back to this spot. There was a break in the storm clouds and the conditions were perfect for a bit.
Thankfully I was able to get some good shots before the clouds rolled back in.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor