Hiking in the woods on a beautiful, bright sunny day. There was a chill in the air but the view was so inviting. Everywhere I looked the colors were beckoning to me.
I always try to remember to look behind me when I am photographing so that I don't miss anything by putting my entire concentration on what is in front of me. Sometimes I remember to look above me. In this case the colors were a wow-almost as if the trees were showing off their finery. It was a multicultural experience of colors and trees!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor