Hiking in the woods on a beautiful, bright sunny day. There was a chill in the air but the view was so inviting. Everywhere I looked the colors were beckoning to me.
I always try to remember to look behind me when I am photographing so that I don't miss anything by putting my entire concentration on what is in front of me. Sometimes I remember to look above me. In this case the colors were a wow-almost as if the trees were showing off their finery. It was a multicultural experience of colors and trees!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor