Lahul Spiti District is famous for its Himalayan landscapes and its culture. Kaza being the biggest township of this extremely beautiful district, it automatically attracts lot of tourist and hiker for their base camp.
It was April'21, I spent about 10 days exploring Spiti valley, Pin Valley. Like many others I also stationed in Kaza for few days. It was one of such morning, I wake up and saw the Spiti river bed looks absolutely gorgeous after overnight snowfall. I went out to capture the moment with my Sony A7III attached with Sigma 1424 Art series lens.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor