Lahul Spiti District is famous for its Himalayan landscapes and its culture. Kaza being the biggest township of this extremely beautiful district, it automatically attracts lot of tourist and hiker for their base camp.
It was April'21, I spent about 10 days exploring Spiti valley, Pin Valley. Like many others I also stationed in Kaza for few days. It was one of such morning, I wake up and saw the Spiti river bed looks absolutely gorgeous after overnight snowfall. I went out to capture the moment with my Sony A7III attached with Sigma 1424 Art series lens.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor