I was visiting Dubrovnik, Croatia and was standing on a hill above the Adriatic Sea, looking out at the water. At first, the sea and the sky were of the same amazing blue, and the slight haze created a condition such that I could not tell where the sea ended, and the sky began. But as I watched, a shaft of sunlight broke through the clouds, revealing the horizon and lighting a small island's cliffs. Unfortunately, I'd left my Canon R6 in the vehicle and immediately took the photo with my new iPhone. By the time I got my Canon, the scene was gone, so I was glad I followed the advice of taking the photo with the camera you have at hand!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor