The Valley of fire is erosion at it most colorful. The oxides of iron and magnesium along with other elements produces a spectrum of colors when combined with wind ,water and time. This area, The Fire Wave is about a 25 minute hike from parking area#3. The Aztec sandstone formations resemble the peppermint candy that is prevalent at Christmas time. Here the lines lead the eye to the back of valley.
I was able to push the ISO to compensate for the low evening light. Photographic opportunities abound in countless rock formations. This park is about 1 hour out of Las Vegas. It is desert. It is hot. There are creatures that bite. It is easy to get lost in a 40,000 acre park.Walk with water.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor