The Valley of fire is erosion at it most colorful. The oxides of iron and magnesium along with other elements produces a spectrum of colors when combined with wind ,water and time. This area, The Fire Wave is about a 25 minute hike from parking area#3. The Aztec sandstone formations resemble the peppermint candy that is prevalent at Christmas time. Here the lines lead the eye to the back of valley.
I was able to push the ISO to compensate for the low evening light. Photographic opportunities abound in countless rock formations. This park is about 1 hour out of Las Vegas. It is desert. It is hot. There are creatures that bite. It is easy to get lost in a 40,000 acre park.Walk with water.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor