It is early morning on the valley floor and I am waiting for the clouds and mist to clear so the I can get both the top and bottom of the Falls in the shot.I am located a little off the valley bridge where you can almost turn in any direction and get a marvelous capture. After about 20 minutes the clouds clear but only for a minute or two and then the clouds recover the top of the water fall. It is a bit of the cat and mouse game for about an houre but I get enough snaps to take home with me.When there is no wind or clouds obscuring the fall features ,this is about my favorite spot in the valley.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor