It is early morning on the valley floor and I am waiting for the clouds and mist to clear so that I can get both the top and bottom of the Falls in the shot. I am located a little off the valley bridge where you can almost turn in any direction and get a marvellous capture.
After about 20 minutes the clouds clear but only for a minute or two and then the clouds recover the top of the waterfall. It is a bit of the cat and mouse game for about an hour but I get enough snaps to take home with me. When there is no wind or clouds obscuring the fall features, this is my favourite spot in the valley.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor