It is early morning on the valley floor and I am waiting for the clouds and mist to clear so that I can get both the top and bottom of the Falls in the shot. I am located a little off the valley bridge where you can almost turn in any direction and get a marvellous capture.
After about 20 minutes the clouds clear but only for a minute or two and then the clouds recover the top of the waterfall. It is a bit of the cat and mouse game for about an hour but I get enough snaps to take home with me. When there is no wind or clouds obscuring the fall features, this is my favourite spot in the valley.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor