This photograph was taken during the summer of 2022 at the Isola dei Conigli in Manerba del Garda, Lake Garda.
Due to the very low water level, the island was within walking distance this summer. Usually, it is possible to reach it through a taxi boat service and can be reached in a few minutes.
From the Isola dei Conigli, it is possible to admire the Rocca di Manerba and its lighthouse.
I took the picture using a tripod and an ND1000 polarizing filter to lengthen the shutter speed and obtain a silky effect on the water.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor