This photograph was taken during the summer of 2022 at the Isola dei Conigli in Manerba del Garda, Lake Garda.
Due to the very low water level, the island was within walking distance this summer. Usually, it is possible to reach it through a taxi boat service and can be reached in a few minutes.
From the Isola dei Conigli, it is possible to admire the Rocca di Manerba and its lighthouse.
I took the picture using a tripod and an ND1000 polarizing filter to lengthen the shutter speed and obtain a silky effect on the water.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor