The image was taken in Asturias in Northern Spain. On an overcast and rainy day in May 2019 my wife and I were hiking along the Atlantic coast near Ribadesella. The path is part of the Camino de Santiago, known in English as the Way of St James. We spent a long time on this beach, watching the receding waves at low tide. The lush greens on the rocks cought my attention. I tried to convey the serene atmosphere of this moment.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor