The image was taken in Asturias in Northern Spain. On an overcast and rainy day in May 2019 my wife and I were hiking along the Atlantic coast near Ribadesella. The path is part of the Camino de Santiago, known in English as the Way of St James. We spent a long time on this beach, watching the receding waves at low tide. The lush greens on the rocks cought my attention. I tried to convey the serene atmosphere of this moment.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor