After a fantastic three days of autumn hiking and photography in Maine's Acadia National Park, I hit the road to head back home, ecstatic with both the experience and the photos that I came away with. I didn't make it far, however, before Acadia beckoned me to stop once more to capture its beauty. The road I was on took me right past a still pond which reflected the beautiful fall foliage perfectly, and a hint of morning fog added a special touch to the scene. I took the photo seen here and thanked Acadia for blessing me with one more perfect moment before carrying on and hitting the road once more.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor