I was really disappointed while approaching this spot, lake Walchensee in Upper Bavaria, approximately one hour drive from my home, since there was heavy rain while driving towards the nearby summit; however, as soon as the road turned down, the sun started to shine again, thereby creating this nice light, lake Walchensee is widely known for its turquoise waters, photographed in spring, thus the surroundings still light green concentrated a bit on the thunderstorm clouds, like taking a long exposure shot to smoothen the water and clean up the composition.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor